Re: Upgrading Server

Jump to solution

callton‌ i added a shipping request for V117 

0 Kudos
mdunham
Premolar III

Jump to solution

You win as “Most Likable” today!  I seriously just did a fist pump!   Thanks!

Jump to solution
Haha ,yey for me ,  I’m pretty excited about this version as well , should install it on my computer tomorrow 

bayarea
Canine III

Jump to solution

If v17 is ready, why isn't there a mass shipment? (I don't understand the need for a priority list.) When will the regular list offices receive the discs?

Jump to solution

bayarea

We are so excited to get the new version into the hands of every one of our valued CS SoftDent customers. However, we aren’t shipping the software to every practice all at once. That’s because we want to make sure our customer service team can accommodate the requests of customers who require assistance in updating their software. Not every practice does, but the more updates we ship, the higher the risk that we will not meet expectations for customer service availability.

We are shipping the new version of SoftDent daily to many practices. Some of them will choose to wait months before updating. Others, though, are more eager to update right away—and we have a path for those customers to request the update individually here: www2.carestreamdental.com/updatecentral/

As an eForms customer, we want you to know that we are investigating a challenge with that component of the software that was just identified. Depending on your frequency of use of eForms, this may or may not be a factor for you in completing the update. As more details become available, we will share them as soon as possible.

0 Kudos
karen
Premolar I

Jump to solution

We are waiting to upgrade our server 2016. Any news when it is ready or if it is ready?

0 Kudos