cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
jesslingle
Canine III

Where do month at a glance number populate from? Where to the $$ scheduled per room come from?

We are trying to start scheduling goal $ per day/month. I am not able to discern where the scheduled $ and actual $ numbers in the month at a glance numbers are from. My gross production nor my net production number add up correctly?

Also, where does SD pull the $$ scheduled for room number from that shows when you right click at the top of a column?

8 Replies
orlando
Canine III

Re: Where do month at a glance number populate from? Where to the $$ scheduled per room come from?

I am interested in the same numbers!  Thank you for asking the question.

Re: Where do month at a glance number populate from? Where to the $$ scheduled per room come from?

The scheduled amount as it appears on the scheduler and month at a glance is the sum of production amounts from all appointments on the scheduler regardless of whether they have been posted or not. The total scheduled amount will not include write-off amounts.
same concept per column when you right click on column name 

The "Actual$" for a given period is calculated as follows: Total production posted + total charges posted - total production adjustments posted (including write-offs) = Actual$.

The actual amount is the total production that was actually posted from those appointments.

In some cases, the actual and scheduled amounts may not match. This can be a result of cancelled appointments or no shows.

jesslingle
Canine III

Thank you. The problem I have is that it is not adding up correctly. If I go straight down a column and add up everything scheduled in the column, it does not equal the top number. If I take write offs into account, it isn't correct either. 

On the month at a glance, I have one day this month showing -$277.00 when we did $10K ish that day in production. I don't know if I have a setting wrong but I haven't been able to find much info on it.

0 Kudos

well when numbers dont add up or they dont make sense or not updating when changes happen , we need to run utilities to update these numbers 

jesslingle
Canine III

Ok.  Calling support today.

dental3208
Canine III

We have this same issue that we just caught a few days ago. Our calculator on our scheduler for 'show amount scheduled' is consistently off in its amounts. At our nightly meetings we go over production for the next day and have been using that icon to easily identify the totals. We went down each column and added the totals and compared it coming up with different amounts.  Is a utilities going to fix this issue for us as well? 

0 Kudos

yes , if the calculations are correct and they dont match what the system is showing , running these utilities should help 

dental3208
Canine III

Great - thanks. Am I able to run them or does Tech need to?

0 Kudos