cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ganshertdental
Canine II

e-reminder

Is there a way to edit the text template used by e-reminders? I would like to add to our phone reminder and e-mail reminder for the patients to bring a current list of medications

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
bvredenburg
Canine II

Re: e-reminder

Hi Tom, there is no way in the eReminders settings to change the text templates. This is because the templates and texts are handled by a company called Televox that delivers them to your patients. The templates have a maximum number of characters that can be used.  So to add something, something would need to be deleted.  With that being said, you can give us a call here at electronic services and we can contact Televox and get a copy of what your text messages currently say. We could then go over this template with you and decide what to delete(not everything can be changed on the template) and if we can add something you want. Personally, I have had Televox make minor adjustments to the text messages for offices, so it's possible that your text message could be edited by Televox to say what you want it to, or some variation of it. But as I said, usually something else needs to be deleted due to the character limit.

0 Kudos