cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tcfd
Canine II

ePayments Service error - \CCFiles\merchant.ini

Jump to solution

We updated to v18.0 at the end of last year and have been having a new error pop-up that we can't figure out how to solve. Our tech support has also been unable to fix it. Sometimes this error appears with no other issues, but sometimes it blocks us from running any sort of payment/posting to transactions. See below:

IMG_9529.jpeg

Also, it popped up for the first time around the same time we tried installing a new payment button on our website. However, it was with a company we currently already use and we've since removed that option and the error is still appearing. 

Anybody seen this before? It is messing with our ability to post payments in the office! 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mczar
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: ePayments Service error - \CCFiles\merchant.ini

Jump to solution
There are a couple of different things we may need to look at with this particular error. There are a couple of ini files that may need to be replaced and we may want to look at how the permissions are set for a couple of the credit card files. If you can provide me with your contact information I can get one of eServices escalation agents to take a look at this with you.
Matt Czarick | Sr. Manager
DPMS Escalations Group

View solution in original post

3 Replies
tshaw
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

@mczar or @paul_snyder can either of you assist with this? 

0 Kudos
mczar
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution
There are a couple of different things we may need to look at with this particular error. There are a couple of ini files that may need to be replaced and we may want to look at how the permissions are set for a couple of the credit card files. If you can provide me with your contact information I can get one of eServices escalation agents to take a look at this with you.
Matt Czarick | Sr. Manager
DPMS Escalations Group

View solution in original post

Riverside2006
Canine II

Jump to solution

Just came into the office and opened the program to this same error message. I haven't reached out to our IT team yet but was wondering if there was a solution I could try before calling IT.

Thanks

0 Kudos