Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bccarestreamrep
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: inactivate employees from time card list

Jump to solution

Since I cannot replicate this particular issue with v18 or v19 of SoftDent, I will be reaching out to you so we can look at your report together.

0 Kudos
aulino
Canine II

Jump to solution

great, thank you!

0 Kudos
bccarestreamrep
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution
I have sent you a message so that your office details can be shared with me privately.
0 Kudos
bccarestreamrep
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution

Just for all viewers of this post who may be curious about the solution.

Employees/Users of SoftDent cannot be deleted...only inactivated. Therefore, when specifying employees on a timecard report, or any report that may allow to specify users, the dropdown list will show ALL employees regardless of their active/inactive status. 

In the below example when running a timecard report, you'll noticed the highlighted employees show up...even though they're  marked as inactive in my employees list*.

bccarestreamrep_0-1614792159578.png

*Employee List Below: 

bccarestreamrep_1-1614792218392.png

Hopefully this helps all who are curious!

0 Kudos
drcavola
First Molar I

Jump to solution

None of my employees, marked inactive, show up on the list when we run reports.  Believe me, I'm old, and have a handful of employees that are on the inactive list.  However, make sure those employees that are "providers" are ALSO marked inactive (which is everyone in my office, hygienist, assistant, or admin).  My suspicion is that those "providers" are not marked inactive.

0 Kudos