cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: issues with the scheduler

Hi,

If the issue that you see a blank appointment on your scheduler, we will need to run some utilities on your server.

I advised to run ACB utilities on the appt.dat file and a Scheduler repair after that. If those 2 utilities didn't fix the issue , we will need to run an extra utility called DOPAT.

Please contact support to help you running those utilities. Pleas be informed that in order to run those utilities we will need access to the server and everyone in the office should close out of SoftDent while we run those utilities.

sutterdds
Canine II

AHHHH!!! Spoke to Wendy Potts today. She was so very patient and she guided me through some steps that DID allow me to delete those random blocks that were appearing!!! She obviously has a great deal of knowledge and experience to be able to diagnose and solve a problem over the phone! I can't thank her enough for her help and wisdom. She is to be commended. She did recommend that we schedule a day of training. That will be up to the Dr., but in the meantime we can continue to work with our Softdent program. Thank you all for helping out on this blog

Best,

Rose

sutterdds
Canine II

Wendy, you're the BEST!! Thank you!

Rose

pksaari79
First Molar I

Wendy Potts is a great trainer and resource for Softdent......she knows this program inside and out!!  I would highly recommend a day of training.  It really helps to have someone onsite to help with issues and questions.  Wendy has been coming yearly to our office for several years and we ALWAYS find it beneficial.  It is truly money well invested for all staff!!

Kay

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Thanks Kay Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Thank You!

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Thank you Rose, I am glad I could help you today!

0 Kudos