cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
kjm88
Canine II

overtime

How do I set up the time card system to show overtime also how set up to enter holiday and vacation time? 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: overtime

Good Morning. 

Overtime can be setup in Softdent (SD) by going to system>>change system settings>>time card>>time card preferences.

Once there, on the lower right, you will see the area to setup overtime (see screenshot)

overtime.png

For holidays and vacation for your employees in relation to time cards, you can setup different categories by going to system>>change system settings>>time card>>customize time card types. Once there, you can create different categories such as vacation and holidays. (see screenshot below)

timecard types.png

I hope this information has helped

0 Kudos
pksaari79
First Molar I

I have a question....when you set up preferences, I have it set to start on Wed, as they get paid through Tuesday.  However, whenever I do into the Time Card, it does not default to this day that I have set NOR does it catch up to the current time frame.  Right now I went in and, if I were to run the report, it was set for Sun Nov 25th so I ALWAYS have to double check the times I am running and get no help from my set up preferences.  Double checking isn't bad, it's just a pain.

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

I have looked into this and discovered that there is a change request that has been entered for this issue. I will look into it further and see if this is something that can be ultimately corrected. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. 

pksaari79
First Molar I

Thank you!!

0 Kudos