cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Canine II

really customizing charting buttons in Softdent

Jump to solution

Until I sold my practice I had PracticeWorks for 22 years.  I loved it and could make it sit up and beg.  The charting, while graphical, was wonderfully customizable.  And it was much easier showing why an amalgam on 5 surfaces, showing a completely black tooth in the chart, needs a crown. 

I know there are many on other threads who have asked how to really customize buttons in SD.  I would imaging that since Carestream owns both of these programs, and may occasionally look at the source code, then it wouldn't be too terribly difficult to copy the code from PW, allowing a button to be made with multiple, NON-CONSECUTIVE codes, and putting that code into SD.

Any chance that Carestream is willing to spend some time and money on this to make their program much, much better?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: really customizing charting buttons in Softdent

Jump to solution

Hello @Bendds-

Thank you for the suggestion. While this isn’t possible right now in the software, I can forward this request to the development team.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Hello @Bendds-

Thank you for the suggestion. While this isn’t possible right now in the software, I can forward this request to the development team.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution

Currently there are 20 customizable buttons in SoftDent. 

Currently you can only use the assigned graphics. 😞

Tiffany has forwarded your request to the development, let's keep out fingers crossed. 

Wendy  

0 Kudos