cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DrCaitlinReid
Canine II

technical support

Level 1 support wastes our precious time. Can we please got back to being able to talk to the level 2 supportive team? We are paying for this support and we dread having to call. That should tell y'all something. This change is causing me to want to proceed with a change in software that I have been considering for a long time. We have been using SoftDent for decades. Our tenured employee knows more than the level 1 team. We had to prove to them we knew what we were doing once for the level 1 and then again for his superior in order to get to a level 2. 

Once I got to Travis, he did a fantastic job! He trusted that we knew what we were talking about. He actually did what we asked the level 1 to do. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
tshaw
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: technical support

Hello @DrCaitlinReid
Thank you for your feedback and for being a valued customer. I have sent this to our leadership team for review. 

0 Kudos
drcavola
First Molar I

Re: technical support

In the spirit of transparency, the answer from @tshaw should have included "front line support has been outsourced".  Our office experiences very similar issues, especially when it comes to electronic support.  Very frustrating.   Also, as evidenced by the shortage of official CS responses on this Exchange, the number of personnel has been declining as well.

Wouldn't it be nice if offices were "assigned" Level 2 reps for direct contact?  Or, better yet, a reference of FAQ's for those offices who can troubleshoot their own issues before engaging reps.

0 Kudos