cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
neciewest
Premolar I

Are you Ready to Take Your Practice to the Next Level

The 2017 Global Oral Health Summit will be held in sunny Orlando, FL at the Orlando World Center Marriott from November 10-12!

Join us for an immersive learning experience uniting oral health professionals across all specialties and skill levels. Learn new ways to tackle everyday challenges, discover the latest industry trends and explore innovations in diagnostic techniques.

Benefits of attending the Global Oral Health Summit:

• Courses catered specifically to your practice management software taught by our Certified Carestream Dental trainers
  • Connect with peers to share ideas, solutions and build referral connects
  • Opportunity to meet technical experts face-to-face and ask questions or learn more about new enhancements for your practice
  • Create stronger bonds within your team

Don't miss the chance to take your practice to the Next Level! Register Now and receive up to $400 off the registration fee!!

See YOU in Orlando!

5 Replies
pksaari79
Premolar III

Re: Are you Ready to Take Your Practice to the Next Level

The User's Meeting, now the Global Summit, are excellent meetings to learn and/or refresh your skills using Softdent.  Being a Softdent user for 20+ years, I speak from experience as I have attended many of the meetings in Atlanta and the initial Summit in Las Vegas.  It's something users should look into attending....Smiley Happyjeffrey.urkevichsoftdentgirld.canales

neciewest
Premolar I

That's pretty awesome, Kay! You've gotten to witness the transition from the User Meetings to the Summit. I'm sure you're excited it's in your home state ^_^! 

pksaari79
Premolar III

Like an hour away.....not a bad deal for me this year!!

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Can't wait to see you again!!

pksaari79
Premolar III

Same here....Have to call me if you come down this way to train!!