cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bwhite
Premolar I

Audit Trail Down?

Is anyone else having problems with the Audit Trail?  I have tried for two days to run the Audit Trail, Transactions, By Patient Name and it goes into a Not Responding Mode.  The only way out is to shut down SoftDent.  I really need this documentation right now.

Thanks

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
18 Replies
bwhite
Premolar I

Re: Audit Trail Down?

Office Experts is not running correctly either.  Is there some sort of systems maintenance going on? 

Thanks

0 Kudos
dmccrory
Premolar II

I have reached out to the office and will run Rebuild/Reindex to address the matter.

chriscornett
Premolar II

Betsy,

dmccrory‌ and I have discussed and he will be reaching out to you shortly if he hasn't already. I have also emailed the guys in Product IT and asked them if they are seeing/doing anything as well. I have not heard from them yet, but I just sent the email just moments ago.

bwhite
Premolar I

Thanks Chris. David called a little while ago and we have set up a utility set to run tonight.

It has been really bad on Fridays. I realize they think that a lot of offices are closed on Friday. We are open and a lot of providers that I know that are closed on Friday, the dentist or office manager is usually there to run reports and handle a lot of office management tasks. It is so bad that we have a running joke that it is Friday so what will be slow or not work on the software today.

I appreciate your help.

Betsy

bwhite
Premolar I

Now we are getting regular errors =31. Can’t run word merge at all.

Do we need to get everyone out for a utility run now? How long will it take?

Betsy

chriscornett
Premolar II

bwhite‌ I hope your your concerns all come to an end soon with the introduction of version 17. I know that I have worked with you a few times in the past and I'm looking forward to further discussions with you in the future. Now that Carestream Dental is a stand alone corporation I feel hopeful that more resources will be poured into the development of the software and I feel that version 17 is going to be a step in that direction.

bwhite
Premolar I

I hope you are right. I have really enjoyed the group process to get to Version 17.

Thanks

Betsy

pksaari79
Premolar III

Do it on the server.....ours takes about 20 minutes to do the utilities.

bwhite
Premolar I

Thanks Kay but we are on Cloud.