cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
drcavola
Premolar III

CS Imaging Version 7

Would like to know the pros and cons of upgrading from DIS 6.14.73 to CS Imaging version 7.  Benefits?  Issues?  Known bugs in software? Installation in our office will take hours and hours, especially with all the USB devices in each treatment room.  We have CS 8100, multiple CS sensors, and multiple CS 1500 cameras, some wired and some wireless.

Thanks a bunch! 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: CS Imaging Version 7

john.wildharber‌ can you recommend someone from imaging to tag in this discussion?

0 Kudos
davidadamcash
Canine II

Currently I would recommend that you continue to run version 6.14.7.3 as a new version for CSI 7 will be coming soon.

drcavola
Premolar III

Good to know, thanks.  Will CS be sending out the installation discs for the new version?  I got the CS Imaging Suite, v1.16.1, when I purchased a couple of I/O cameras in December.

0 Kudos
davidadamcash
Canine II

We can definitely have the new version shipped to your office once it releases. Currently we do not mass ship them, so if you want to check in with us periodically, we can keep you informed and then ship it once released.  

0 Kudos
drcavola
Premolar III

Any news on the update?  I've got the CS Imaging Suite v1.15.1, and CS Imaging Wuite v1.16.1.  

0 Kudos