cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
dsfdom
Canine III

Cancellation list

Is there any way of marking patient appointments to know at a glance if they are interested in coming sooner on a cancellation appointment?

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Re: Cancellation list

yes there is ,These appointments must have the "Short Call" check box checked on their appointment card or tickler file entry.
2018_07_27_08_39_07_CS_SoftDent_Software_v16.2.4.png

1.Select Reports Recall/Appt Short Call List. The Output Options window is displayed.
2. Select an output option and click OK. The Short Call Report Setup window is displayed.
3. Select an option:

• To include normal recall patients: Select Hyg Recall.
  • To include other recall patients: Select Other Recall.
  • To include non-recall patients: Select Non Recall.
  • To include short recall tickler entries: Select Tickler File.
  • To include appointment short call tickler entries: Select Appointments. 
  • To restrict the results to a specific appointment length: Type the number in the Include Entries with Appointment Length field. 
  • To restrict the results to a provider: Type the identification number in the Providers section.

4.Click OK.  The report will display types of Short Call entries on separate pages. Tickler File entries first and then Short Call appointments from existing appointments.

hope you find this helpful 

callton
Premolar I

It would be great if rather than having to run a report, this information was available at the click of one button.  I would love to see the short call list on the Practice Central page.  

mdunham
Premolar III

When you open your schedule, there is a picture of a dark green file box.  This is your short call file.  YEA!  we use this ALOT !

0 Kudos
callton
Premolar I

Hmmm....I don't have a dark green file box.  Could be because we are on scheduler version?

0 Kudos