cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
enspire
Premolar I

Certain statements not generating

Has anyone had any issues with certain statements not generating?  I find this periodically and don't like having to tell a patient after we have discovered they have an older balance and they have not received a statement.   I have checked to be sure that there is no "N" in the account user codes, and the ICM is set correctly.  I have currently discovered 2 families that have not received statements in months and all insurance has been paid.  Please help!

11 Replies
laynee
Canine III

Re: Certain statements not generating

We have the same issue. Doesn't seem to matter if there is insurance or not. Completely puzzled.
enspire
Premolar I

Carestream, do you have any feedback or suggestions with this issue?
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Hi, this is the first I have heard about this particular issue.

I would suggest reporting it to support so it can go through the proper channels.

I will take note and follow up.

Thanks for posting. How weird!

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Is this new to 17.1 or has it been happening for a while?

0 Kudos
laynee
Canine III

No, it was happening before this version.
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

hey i started typing my answer yesterday then got distracted lol, sorry 
there are few things to check ICM is one of them insurance balance for that account .... 
if everything seems to be ok ( example for ICM2 insurance balance doesn't matter , while on the other hand accounts on ICM1 will not receive a statement if there is insurance balance remaining )
other possible reasons is account balance mismatch has occurred on these accounts , to diagnose this run an account aging report , this might show accounts with a mismatch message on these accounts , accessing account transactions should solve this mismatch 

enspire
Premolar I

Thank you.  The ICM is set correctly and I don't believe there are balance mismatches, but I will watch that and let you know.

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

thank you , the balance mismatch i'm talking about is a fake mismatch , so the easiest way to detect it is to run account aging report 

laynee
Canine III

Yes we know about the balance mismatch and it has happened even with cash patients when all balances are correct.