cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
callton
Premolar I

Charting Composite Shade

I'd love to hear how other offices electronically chart composite shades.  

We created conditions for shades but when we first went chartless we did not mark "tooth required" on a few shades and you cannot edit that field after you've created the condition, which makes some of those shades useless.  The assistants and Dr. put the shade in their notes but it is easier if it is on the tooth chart and they don't have to scroll through history looking for it.  We could add a shade again using a space or asterisk but then the shades would not be in order so that is not ideal.  

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
2 Replies

Re: Charting Composite Shade

An idea to fix that issue

Clinical conditions are all in 1 separate file , so we can restore that file to default ( getting only pre-existing \ non-custom conditions ) then add all custom conditions back in same order to get same ID while making sure to select tooth required
I’d be happy to assist you applying that solution yet we need to have everyone out of SD for few minutes to replace the file safely

callton
Premolar I

Re: Charting Composite Shade

It's nice to know there is a fix but Dr. Cowles does not want to restore to default and then have to add back in the 130 conditions we have added over the years.  It's too bad you cannot edit the condition after creating it.  Thank you for calling to try to help us, Ayman!