cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
barbhouser
Premolar I

Charting

I don't know if this can be an option or not but my clinical team would like to be able to unclick the surfaces on the chart when charting existing work if you click the wrong surface. Right now you have to find it in the clinical history and delete from there and then redo it. 

They also were wondering if you could make it so they could compare perio charts side by side when show their patients the difference from their last visit.

Thank you

Barb

Labels (1)
15 Replies

Re: Charting

tyson.edwards‌  is it possible to add this to future updates or are they already in one ?

barbhouser
Premolar I

I don't think it is now

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Hi Barb, We have a place for the "Remove Graphic from Chart" story slated for next release later this year. This is a common request and really need to get it out but unfortunately it was not possible for this release.

The perio request is a good idea. I can add to list of investigation items.

softdentgirl‌ Isn't there an existing way to compare perio charts?

barbhouser
Premolar I

Thank you Tyson! Both of these additions would be great!

0 Kudos
barbhouser
Premolar I

If there is a way to compare perio charts side by side now Wendy please let me know how

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

I dont think it’s side by side but I think you can see the recordings in one screen. 

0 Kudos
barbhouser
Premolar I

We know how to use the option that shows two dates on the same graph. They would prefer to have a split screen, side by side, that shows two individual perio charts. That is easier for the patient to understand.

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Oh i see for patient education. Ok good to know. 

you can open 2 instances of Softdent on same computer