cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kat710
Canine III

Check box for EFT payments

It would be great to have a checkbox for EFT payments under the insurance payment checkbox on the payments screen that will automatically put in the code for eft payments, just like the insurance checkbox does. It would prevent user error and also eliminate having to manually re-enter the amount paid on the patient transaction line. When you update the code to anything other than the defaulting code it wipes out the paid amount on the patient line item.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
FormerPLM
Premolar III

Re: Check box for EFT payments

Hi kat710‌,

Is this the screen you're referring to?  What would you like the behavior to be when the box is checked?  Would we prompt you to enter an EFT id number or date?  Thanks!

0 Kudos
FormerPLM
Premolar III

Adding softdentgirl‌, d.canales‌, bert‌, mbw1228‌ to this discussion.  

Training team, how would you like to see EFT payments work?  Is the challenge with EFT payments that cross multiple patients?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
kat710
Canine III

Yes!

Sent from my iPhone

0 Kudos
kat710
Canine III

Sorry, I read and responded too fast. No other prompts necessary in my opinion. Right now when you click the check box for insurance it puts code 2 in and brings up the claim info and estimated payment amount(if it's the only claim in there) Just the same process for eft would be great. Click eft box and code 2.93 is automatically populated and behaves the same way when you click insurance. No need for anything else. The check # can be used for eft trace number if necessary. Thank you.

Leslie.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Kudos
kat710
Canine III

Did anyone respond to this? Did it go any further?

0 Kudos