cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
doctom4300
Premolar III

Choosing how many days to include when printing a statement

Is there a way to include all transactions on a statement from a given date instead of indicating how many days?

What I'd really like is "include all transactions since the last time the account balance was 0". The next best would let me choose a date and all transactions from that date forward would be included. I'd use it when printing individual statements, not bulk statements.

I'm guessing I'll just have to stick with:

1) do calendar math

2) print preview

3) if it's ok, print it. If not, alter the number of dates and print preview again.

I figured I'd ask just in case I'm missing something obvious.

Thanks!

Labels (1)
3 Replies
pksaari79
Premolar III

Re: Choosing how many days to include when printing a statement

You probably can achieve this by running an account aging report that will show you who has zero balances and which ones are 30, 60, or 90 days overdue and/or any credits.  I am sure a trainer can help itemize the steps or make it clear on how to get what you want. softdentgirl 

0 Kudos
doctom4300
Premolar III

That's more involved than what I need.

After entering an insurance check for a patient, I want to print their bill. If we've been going back and forth with insurance, it might be more than our default 45 days since treatment. I want the treatment transactions to be on the bill. I know the date of treatment, and I'd like to be able to choose that date rather than figuring out how many days ago that date is.

smile44
Canine II

I typically do a two sheeter...one for statement (on top) and then just print the transactions from zero for the pt to see. My preference even though it's printing twice.