cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hoa2323
Canine II

Cloud Enhancement Requests

We are currently use version SD Cloud 16.2.6.

1) Digital signature for forms and credit card. 

2) Our Weave phone system is no longer accessing the patient records when we went to the cloud version.

3) eForms module stops working when we went to cloud version - We need this fixed in the cloud or an alternitive solution.

4) We need Texting feature in cloud version, and adding preferred contact of texting

5) DemandForce is no longer working in the cloud version

6) Trojan Communication is no longer working in the cloud version

.jeffrey.urkevich

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Cloud Enhancement Requests

Hoa Vu, 

Thanks for your feedback! I think that we should be able to get Demandforce and Trojan working for you right away.  I will send a message to support to assist you with this.

I will allow jeffrey.urkevich‌ the opportunity to comment on the product roadmap, and whether it is even possible for us to obtain the information required to successfully install and manage Weave in our cloud environments.

We do have a two-way text communication capability in our eCommunications service.  You can find information about it here: PRESS RELEASE: Carestream Dental Announces All-in-One Solution to Help Doctors Manage, Market and Gr...  and also watch a video about how it works here: Carestream Dental Institute LearnCenter -Powered by Taleo Learn  

0 Kudos
dmccrory
Premolar II

Hoa Vu,

What's your office contact information so we can get a support

representative to assist with Trojan and Demandforce?

David McCrory| Technical Support Analyst

David.McCrory@carestream.com

Office: 866.435.7473 Fax: 678.247.0267

www.carestreamdental.com/GlobalSummit

www.carestreamdental.com

Carestream Dental LLC

mdunham
Premolar III

Was the Weave situation fixed for the cloud users?

0 Kudos