cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FormerPLM
Premolar III

Copy Tx Plan Procedures

Hello SoftDent Community,

I'm looking at the adding the ability to copy procedures between Tx plans and I would love your input on this.  Here's how it would work:

1)  The user opens a the primary Tx plan and right clicks on the procedure or procedures to copy (Ctrl + Click to multi-select).  

2)  The user selects the new button to copy to secondary or tertiary Tx plan.

3)  The user saves the updated Tx plan.

Thank you for participating in the Community!

Jeff

8 Replies
brightsmiles
Canine II

Re: Copy Tx Plan Procedures

This would be great !

blastoff
Canine II

This will make our life so much easier!!!

cherring227
Canine III

I don't understand why you would copy these procedures and not just move them into another treatment plan?

0 Kudos
khermida
Canine II

This would be great!

0 Kudos
mdunham
Premolar III

That's fine, but what does that enable you to do?   We need to be able to assign / estimate the insurance to the group number,  This would eliminate the need to simply copy from one group to another.    As we would simply enter once into their respective group numbers and then align the insurance accordingly. 

mwon
Canine II

We are just going in the process of paperless for our pedo/ortho office and to be honest, the charting module is redundant and not user friendly at all.  It'll quite disconcerting.  I would love to speak about improvements.  Thank you!

Sincerely,

Michael

mwongdds@gmail.com

0 Kudos
mdunham
Premolar III

I apologize, I need to be more clear.       We need to be able to estimate insurance based on Treatment plan Group number Priority.   As it is now, the Treatment plans are configured by Treatment Plan Numerical Order.  It would be wonderful to be able to enter our treatment plans, and elect if insurance will apply to that group.   

The work around to this currently is to uncheck the boxes as insured, in large treatment plans you could see where this could become time consuming.   It would be SO wonderful to be able to select the entire Treatment Group as non-estimable but still "insured".  

Please feel free to call me or message me if you need more direction in my request.     

0 Kudos
laynee
Canine III

Yes, we need to be able to copy. I am ok with the proposed solution, but Melissa's suggestion is important as well. 

0 Kudos