Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
drzatko721
Canine II

Dental Insurance Reports

Jump to solution

Good morning! 

I am curious if there is a report I can print that will let me know how many patients are using what insurance company. We are trying to get an idea of which insurance companies we use most in our practice. If there is no report for that specific question is there a way I can get an idea of which insurance companies are NOT used regularly in our office with SoftDent? Thank you for the help! 

Erica 

6 Replies

Re: Dental Insurance Reports

Jump to solution

The Insurance Company ID will be necessary for the following steps.
ID could be found in List , Ins Co 

1. Click Reports in the main menu bar. 
2. Select Insurance.
3. Select Patients by Company .
4. Select an output option and click OK.
5. Enter the insurance company ID in the "Starting ID" dialog and the "Ending ID" dialog. You can run this report for specific ID or a range .
6. Click OK to generate the report.
7. A total number of patients will be displayed at the end of the report. Write this number down.

drzatko721
Canine II

Jump to solution

Thank you so much for your help! 

Jump to solution

sure welcome anytime  

cdamoney
Canine III

Jump to solution

It would be nice to add an option to show totals only (similar to that option in the trans for a period report).  We have a large practice and running this report for each individual delta plan was extremely tedious and took me two weeks to compile the data. 

0 Kudos
drzatko721
Canine II

Jump to solution

I agree. We are trying to narrow down how many patients we have for certain insurances. It is very time consuming. 

holystone234
Canine II

Jump to solution

This is really helpful ayman‌... Thanks a lot.