cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tmbircher
Canine II

E Verifications!

I took the "Planning For a Chartless Practice" webinar and they mentioned "E Verifications" .. a service that is integrated right into your softdent?! Maintains your insurance verifications and updates?! If this is true I would love to hear from others on this service!! Sounds wonderful.

7 Replies
cdamoney
Canine III

Re: E Verifications!

Yes it is true.  It works well for the majority of insurances such as Delta, Metlife, United Concordia.  Some information is generic and some is very detailed depends on the insurance company and the patient's plan.  There is an "eligibility" button you can click that opens a separate window that shows you the eligibility o fa particular pt. Info can include start and term dates, prosthetic,resto and ortho coverage amounts, maximums and deductibles.  You can print the eligibility if you would like to, otherwise it creates a document that is listed under misc pt documents in the patients documents. It is very useful and faster than logging into individual websites.  Not every insurance is capable but all the major carriers are.

tmbircher
Canine II

Wow, ok. How much is this service?

0 Kudos
cdamoney
Canine III

It is included in my monthly fee for being a cloud user.  I am not sure if it is included on the regular softdent version of if it is an add on.  I believe it was priced at per eligibility request but I am not sure.  /you would have to make the dreaded call to sales to get an accurate quote. 

bert
Premolar II

Hi Margaret,

I have emailed your e services rep to give you a call and get you the pricing info

Bert

kris.kinlen
Premolar II

Jenny Smith wrote:

you would have to make the dreaded call to sales to get an accurate quote. 

This made me laugh - could you expand on what makes it dreaded?  I am sure our sales team would appreciate the feedback so they can work to improve.

0 Kudos
tmbircher
Canine II

Can someone tell me if we are a cloud user?

0 Kudos
sonyap
Premolar II

What if you are not a cloud user?  This used to be included in PW eServices.

0 Kudos