Yesterday when I went to send insurance claims I got a couple different error codes, codes I have never seen before. All claims failed validation, which has also never happened. The error codes read as follows:
Error 1000, FB1-14, Rendering Prov Last. 1000 Required field is empty.
Error #5060, Unable to get billing providers no. 2.
The last error code read:
File Control Record Z0 Error. Contact technical support.
-Error #1003, ZA0-7, File Claim Count
1003 Number  is out of range, must be btween 1 and 9999.
Is this something I will have to contact support about or did something get changed internally I can go in and change? Any help would be great! Thank you!
Solved! Go to Solution.
good day erica . sorry for the late responce
1. Within SoftDent, click List on the main menu bar
2. Select Provider
3. Edit the provider with the error
4. Click on the ID's tab
5. Enter the license number of the provider in the license number field
6. Click OK to save your changes
1. Within SoftDent, click on the main menu bar
3. Search for and edit the patient with the invalid provider
5. Select (Insurance)
6. Select the claim with the error
7. Under the Options menu, select
8. Select "Yes" to cancel and delete the claim
9. In the screen, select the transaction with the invalid rendering doctor
10. Change the rendering dr field to the correct rendering doctor
11. Click to save your changes
12. Repeat steps 9-11 for each affected transaction
13. Click to recreate the claim