cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mdunham
Premolar III

Family Maximum

While we having fun and creating some new additions to our Softdent this year.   How about a Family Maximum Tab?   

I have several plans like this.

Labels (2)
11 Replies
FormerPLM
Premolar III

Re: Family Maximum

Thanks for the idea.  I'm going to add some trainers to this thread and see if we're hearing this request from other clients.

softdentgirl

d.canales

bert

lindamoseley

0 Kudos
lindamoseley
Canine III

This is a new thing with insurance companies I have not come across as of yet. Seems like the insurance plan set up window would be the place to put it. And then have SD keep track of this on the Guarantor window.Insirance plan record

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Insurance companies never cease to amaze me.

I have not come across a "Family Max" I agree with Linda, I would put it under the "Maximum Coverage" on the Plan window

do you happen to have an run down of benefits with this scenario?

if so please fax it to me @  678.802-5444, then I can share it with Jeff and Linda

Wendy

mdunham
Premolar III

At this point we are adding in a Team Talk for Plans with a Family Maximum.  I will look up a few and send.   Its not biz crushing or anything, but it would be a very cool tool.  As a few times, we were definitely surprized by it, and of course the patients did not warn us either.   

0 Kudos
petersondds
Canine II

I have several plans with a "family max". That would be a great to have an area for that. I just put it in the note section on the insurance plan area.

jmerhar
Premolar I

We also have plans with a family maximum that is a 24 month plan to boot.

mdunham
Premolar III

Whoa!   Crazy!   

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

I feel insurance companies are making it near to impossible to track patient benefits 

jmerhar
Premolar I

Yes! oh to have unlimited time to spend on just insurance.........or hipaa.complinace..........Happy Monday everyone