cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FormerPLM
Premolar III

Goodbye and Thank You

Good morning Carestream Community,
Today is my last day here at Carestream.  I have decided to explore a new opportunity outside of the dental software industry.  It has been a pleasure working with such passionate and dedicated customers.  I'm confident that, with your guidance, the Carestream team will do great things in the remainder of 2017 and beyond. 
Thank you again for your your participation in the Community.  As of last week we had well over 100,000 views on the site!  Your voice is being heard and there are great improvements in the works. 
Best regards,
Jeff 
kris.kinlen‌ 
juriz
19 Replies
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Goodbye and Thank You

jeffrey.urkevich‌,

It's been a pleasure to work with and learn from you. Best of luck on your newest endeavor. We're going to miss you.

For those who've worked with Jeff in the past, kris.kinlen‌, tyson.edwards‌, and I will be filling in until a replacement is brought on. 

pksaari79
Premolar III

Thanks for your help with everything and it's been nice meeting you or being in meetings with you in the last few years. I wish you well with your new opportunity!!

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

This would be an appropriate place for a Facebook-style cry-face emoji.

ciptraub
Canine II

Thank you for all of your hard work and contributions Jeff.  Best of luck my friend!

FormerPLM
Premolar III

Thanks Cip, it's been great working with you.  Best of luck!

0 Kudos
drcavola
Premolar III

Jeff,

Wish you the best.  You've been very responsive, available, and I enjoyed your friendship.

Unfortunately, for those of us who have been with Softdent for a long, long time ... this is just another paragraph in the chapter of pages and pages of the Softdent history book where it's lost it's direction.  From ownership to ownership, from promises of investments to promises of upgrades, to Softdent icons leaving left and right, to stagnation, and to abandoning years and years of R&D to move to another direction ......

Softdent users of the past are few and far between.  Maybe those folks got the hint a long time ago.....

barbhouser
Premolar I

We are sad. My team and I were looking forward to meeting you at the summit.

Good luck to you and thanks for all your help.

Barb

ks3m
Canine III

Thank you for all of your insight and information!  Good luck to you on your next adventure.

karenecalefdmd
Canine III

Jeff,

Thank you for letting us in OrthoTrac know.  That is a courtesy that is much appreciated, and sometimes not exhibited by others in corporate America.  It is a sign of your style, which will be missed.  Although we have not met, your positive energy was felt in your messages.  Someone else is getting a good employee!  Best of luck to you.

Kathy