cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tmbircher
Canine II

How to ....

Jump to solution

How do I print a report that shows me all or date selected unscheduled treatment plans??

0 Kudos
6 Replies

Re: How to ....

Jump to solution

The Detailed Breakdown report under the Treatment plan reports will give in depth information of treatment plans with the ability to pull out only those that have been scheduled 

1. Click Reports in the main menu bar.
2. Select Practice Management.
3. Select Treatment Plan Reports.
4. Select Detailed Breakdown.
5. Select the desired output option.
6. Click OK.
7. Select the desired start and end date to pull upon.
8. Select the types of Treatment Plan items.
9. Select the desired report format. Format 3 will generate a list of ACCEPTED but not SCHEDULED treatment plans. Format 4 Lists only the patients with treatment plans who have not been scheduled or placed in the tickler file.
10. Click OK.
11. Allow the report to generate.

Jump to solution

drcavola
Premolar III

Jump to solution

This assumes, of course, that you have a keen understanding of the about 5 or so "states" available to treatment plans, and that ALL of your team members are creating and managing treatment plans consistently .... .

For example, there is diagnosed, scheduled, not scheduled, accepted, archived or declined......

I challenge any of you to run an end of the month (keep it simple) treatment plan report and "TRY" to understand all of the calculations ..... .  I know I can't - when all these dental coaches ask "what's your treatment plan acceptance rate?" ..... good luck ...

We schedule from the treatment plan - you'd think that would count as a positive?  Not if you don't click "accepted" first ... dogh!

Maybe improvements could be upcoming???

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution

tyson.edwards‌ & juriz‌ - are there enhancements to trx plan in version 17?  Can you please share them with us, if so? 

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution

d.canales‌,

The first release of version 17 will not have any modifications to treatment planning. The primary development effort was on allowing multiple users into an account simultaneously and the Overview tab in the clinical module. tyson.edwards‌ and I are looking at the treatment planning workflows for future v17 releases. 

laynee
Canine III

Jump to solution

I hear you loud and clear! I keep separate spreadsheets for our treatment acceptance calculations. Tedious but necessary.

0 Kudos