cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lverne
Canine II

Implant codes showing up in charting

Not sure if I don't have the implant prostheses codes D6110-D6117 properly set up or not.  After posting the transaction nothing is transferring to the chart.  I know when you post for a complete denture they automatically show on the chart, I checked how I have the codes set up & it seems that I have the same features checked, but nothing shows up.

I'm hoping there is a quick fix as our practice is 80% implants & our charts are incorrect.

Labels (2)
4 Replies
dmccrory
Premolar II

Re: Implant codes showing up in charting

Are you referring to the D6110-D6117 codes not showing a graphic, but there will be a reference with in the clinical history?  Is the code set up to require a tooth number?

1. Click List in the main menu bar.
2. Select ADA Codes.
3. Scroll through the list of codes to locate 6010.
4. Double-click on code 6010.
5. Select Tooth Required under Tooth / Surf / Quad options.
6. Click OK to save the changes.
7. Post a 6010 from a patient chart to verify a graphic now appears.

0 Kudos
lverne
Canine II

For implant placement 6010 I have it set for tooth required, but not for the full arch upper & lower prostheses D6110-D6117.  When we post a denture or partial D5110-D5224 you do not have tooth or quadrant allowed clicked.  Anything with implants involved we have no graphics in the charting, it is listed in the history. 

0 Kudos

Codes in the range 6110 to 6117 don’t have graphics representation in the chart module , unfortunately The graphical representations of charting codes are hard coded and cannot be modified.

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

tyson.edwards‌ and juriz‌ - bringing this on-going item to your attention.