cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insurance clean up

Hi all - I am trying to clean up our insurance.  There is a bunch of the same insurance plans in our system, so I am trying to clean up.  I have learned that I can replace IDs to combine them but every single time I do that, my softdent freezes up and doesn't allow this.  I have been trying to do this for the past few weeks and it does the same thing everytime.  I am guessing its just a software issue but wanted to double check if anyone had any advice.  Thank you

Labels (1)
5 Replies
pksaari79
Premolar III

Re: Insurance clean up

softdentgirl

I tagged Wendy Potts.  She will do a better job than  I to give you suggestions about this issue.  We have done some cleanup but, with every training we have with her, we do more.

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Hello Kayla

I would recommend a 3 - hour online class.  this way you can take the precautions needed to make sure you follow the steps properly 

Wendy

PS I will email you.

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

TIP: if you are trying to merge (Do it from the SERVER) this way it will not lock up
TIP: you need to see what Insurance plans are linked to the insurance company before replacing them (otherwise you will have a ton of plans with no carrier)

Wendy

iangel
Canine II

I found the cleanup on insurance to work better on the server.I also do all reports from server to avoid freezing. Work stations do take longer to complete tasks like reports and changes to ID's.

0 Kudos
pksaari79
Premolar III

Everything works better and faster on the server!!

0 Kudos