cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jmo
Canine II

Insurance disclaimer

Jump to solution

I am wondering why there is no Insurance disclaimer when printing treatment plans for my patient's. Please help. This seems to be a simple task, considering all of the other pointless functions of Softdent. I've called support, to no avail and still no resolve...... I'm still on the fence with Softdent. SMH

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
pksaari79
Premolar III

Re: Insurance disclaimer

Jump to solution

There is a way to add your own disclaimers. Once added, you bring the drop down to add to your treatment plans. I am on my phone so I can't tag any trainers (that I know how) and I can't remember exactly how to do it. Reach out to Wendy Potts or Danelle Canales, and they can definitely help you quickly.

Jump to solution

to add a custom financial agreement notes \ disclaimer you can follow these steps 
system -> change system settings -> treatment plan financial agreement notes -> add 
system -> change system settings -> treatment plan comments -> add
then to enter that note in treatment plan print out , patient information screen -> treatment plan x -> print treatment plan -> select group # ->   treatment plan additional setup screen you have the options to choose additional comments and\or financial agreements pre-defined messages 
if you had only one option to add pre-defined messages in treatment plan additional comments screen you can change the template or form you're using by going to system -> form selection -> treatment plan and choose #1 SoftDent laser TP W comment/financial box 

jmo
Canine II

Jump to solution

Thanks for your help. I was able to add it on my TP. Looks much better now. 

0 Kudos
jmo
Canine II

Jump to solution

Thank you. It has been added now. I do like that I have the option to add it on, I just didn't know how. 

0 Kudos