cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dental3208
Canine III

Is there a report that will show 'hours worked current year' versus 'hours worked prior year'?

This would be easier if we utilized the timecard feature in SoftDent, but we don't. I am filling out a spreadsheet and one of the columns requires the number of hours worked in the current year, but I don't want to have to go back and count each day that the office was open to see patients. Is there a report that will show a daysheet range type of report?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
vrodriguez
Canine III

Re: Is there a report that will show 'hours worked current year' versus 'hours worked prior year'?

If you utilized the timecard feature you would be able to run a timecard report for a specific date range to show hours worked. Unfortunately, there is no other way to track employee hours aside from the timecard feature.

0 Kudos
dental3208
Canine III

Re: Is there a report that will show 'hours worked current year' versus 'hours worked prior year'?

How about a report that allows for a range to put in to see day sheets over the past year? Just to get an idea of the days the office was open and able to see patients?

0 Kudos
vrodriguez
Canine III

Although the daysheet can only be ran for one day at a time, you can try running a receivables breakdown report via reports>>practice management>>receivables reports>>breakdown. This report can either be ran YTD or on a "thru month date" basis. If you choose to run it monthly, you would have to do so for each month. the report will not shows hours worked, however it will show production entered for a particular day of the month indicating that the office may have been open that day. (see below screenshot). Keep in mind that sine the report is for a THRU monthly date, you want to make sure that you are entering the last day of each month. For example, 01/31/2017 - 02/28/2017 - 03/31/2017 and so on. I hope this helps and if you need assistance/information on how to setup and utilize the timecard feature for upcoming 2018, do not hesitate to ask and we will get you squared away.