cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Major Update on SoftDent Version 17

Good afternoon SoftDent community!

As I write this, the SoftDent development team is diligently working on SoftDent v17. We also chose to tackle a major workflow issue; record locking. In practical terms, this means you will be able to have more than one user in a patient’s record at the same time!

We're looking forward to getting version 17 out before the end of the year. If your practice wants access to this functionality early, consider being a beta tester.

Our initial tests will be with non-Scheduler, multi-user database customers, followed by Scheduler and client/server beta approximately a month later. 

If you would like to be a beta customers please reply below. A member of the SoftDent team will reach out to you with more details. There are a limited number of spots and we will keep this post updated once they are full. 

Labels (1)
20 Replies
lkbrowndds
Canine II

Re: Major Update on SoftDent Version 17

Jeremy,

I think our office meets your criteria for best testers. In support of the changes you are developing, we would like to help. I do have some questions, so feel free to contact me.

suek315
Canine II

We are a client/server user that would be interested. 

laynee
Canine III

We would be interested in the Beta testing.

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

I will follow up with you when the Client Server beta is rolled out. We anticipate that will be late October, early November. 

Thanks!

cdamoney
Canine III

Will this also be available to cloud users?

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Absolutely. I can reach out to you next Tuesday to discuss in more detail if you're interested.

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Are you available for a phone call next Tuesday to discuss further?

cdamoney
Canine III

Yes! We are currently on version 16.2.8 on the cloud. We have been on softdent since version 6 I believe and are currently in the process of converting to chartless so I am very excited to see the new updates that are in the works for the charting module!  Now if we can get a few more 3rd party integrations going, we would be in some business!! 

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Tagging lontaylor‌. Do you have any specific 3rd party integrations already in mind?