cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Needing Help in the Charting Module?

Join d.canales‌ Tuesday July 18th for the Charting the Basics webinar! Danelle will be covering how to navigate the charting module, chart conditions and procedures, enter comprehensive patient exams, and correct charting mistakes.

This webinar also provides 1 CE credit.

Event information for July 18th:

https://community.carestreamdental.com/events/1176-softdent-charting-module-charting-the-basics-webi...

Join in on the discussion!

Have questions before or after the webinar? Comment here!

After the webinar, playback information will also be posted. 

4 Replies
pksaari79
Premolar III

Re: Needing Help in the Charting Module?

I have a staff member that would benefit from this but I will be out of town and won't be able to help her with this.  Will you be offering it again or will it be posted??  Thanks!!

Community Manager
Community Manager

pksaari79 glad to hear this will be beneficial to her! We will be scheduling more sessions. The information will be posted under the Events tab in the SoftDent space here on the community. I will be sure to get the rest of the upcoming sessions in there next week so be on the lookout!

Here are the dates to give you an idea of what will be there, August 2nd, October 11th, and December 6th. (All sessions are recorded as well, and the playbacks will be available here as well). 

There is another charting webinar also available, Planning for a Chartless Office. 

You can find information on the session for July 26th here, SoftDent: Planning for a Chartless Office Webinar 

Information for future sessions for this webinar will be posted on the community soon for September 20th and December 8th. 

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos
pksaari79
Premolar III

Thanks for that information.....I will look for a repeat of this as well on any for insurance.  I have looked at those webinars previously under carestream.com.  Will these be new ones or they repeat from before?  We are already chartless so I think I will pass on the July 26th session - wink, wink!!

Community Manager
Community Manager

If the webinars have the same title they will have the same topics covered, however, there will be different people enrolled in each webinar most likely so different questions may be asked in each session. 

0 Kudos