cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rbsmiles
Canine II

Payer ID for Health Now

The electronic ID for Health Now is 51037, when I try to submit through E claims, it won't validate.  I have to change it to paper claim.  This change results in almost a 2 month turn around to receive payment.  Can someone please correct this and add it?

8 Replies
chriscornett
Premolar II

Re: Payer ID for Health Now

rbsmiles‌ do you happen to recall the validation error message that you received when submitting? I'm working on this with Electronic Services (ECS) richs at the moment.

0 Kudos
rbsmiles
Canine II

It said that the ECS payer ID for health now was not valid.

0 Kudos
chriscornett
Premolar II

rbsmiles‌, I've been working with ECS on this and they have staged a payer download for your office. In about 30 minutes you can run your reports. This will update your payer list and allow the claims to validate. Please message me back after doing so and let me know if this worked for you.

0 Kudos
rbsmiles
Canine II

I ended up re running it as a paper claim.  it was batched in with other claims.  I often get that update.  But it never seems to assign the payer id's.  it just sits there,  

0 Kudos
chriscornett
Premolar II

Ok. Please let me know when you have a chance to try it again so I'll know if you're ok to process now.

0 Kudos
rbsmiles
Canine II

I won't be processing it again until she comes next week.  But once that update flashes up on the Eclaims screen, how do i know it linked?

0 Kudos
drcavola
Premolar III

Open the ECS - click on Setup on the upper left part of the screen.  Then click on Insurance Co's.,/Plans.  This will bring up the ECS list.  You should then have Health Now listed.  Scroll down to find it.  You can click on Payer details to make sure the Payor ID is 51037.  Then click on Assign ID - this brings up your Softdent list.  Look for your Health Now - make sure it's highlighted, then click "select".  

Now, it should be linked.

0 Kudos
rbsmiles
Canine II

HealthNow is not in the list. the highlighted one comes up health source provident and the ID is not there

0 Kudos