cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
doctom4300
Premolar III

Posting multiple bulk insurance payments

After posting a bulk insurance payment, I'm taken back to to screen where I can load claims.. But there is nowhere to indicate the parameters of a new bulk check: insurance company, amount, doctor, etc. I have to completely exit out of bulk insurance payments, including answering the question, "Exit insurance payments?". What I'd really like to do is set the parameters for another check.

How do I enter a second - and third and fourth - bulk insurance payment without exiting all the way out of insurance payments?

Thanks!

12 Replies
pksaari79
Premolar III

Re: Posting multiple bulk insurance payments

I think we do have to log out each time.  I would also like to request to do multiple bulk payments without always exiting the bulk insurance payment screen. Even if it was just for the same insurance company, like MetLife, that you can do more than one without always having to exit for the next bulk payment.

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Working hard to get this in 17.1!

Not 100% it will make it but definitely for 17.2.

ninaclaydental
Canine III

I feel like this bulk check posting feature is something I have never seen before. Where do I find this?

pksaari79
Premolar III

We use Softdent, so it's look for the insurance tab....under that tab is insurance payments.....under that tab is bulk insurance payment.  I am tagging Wendy and Danelle (trainers) to help get a break down on how to use.  But it's wonderful when you have multiple payments on one check!!d.canales softdentgirl

ninaclaydental
Canine III

I found it, and I love it! So glad ya'll posted about this! 

doctom4300
Premolar III

This is my favorite thing about these forums: finding out we can do stuff that never even occurred to me!

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Yay tyson.edwards‌!

Thanks for responding - and also, thank you for all your hard work improving our beloved SoftDent.  I can't wait for these ladies to see our 17.1 and 17.2 changes.   

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

ninaclaydental‌, glad you found it!  doctom4300‌, I totally agree - the Exchange Community is a great way to share useful info.  I think it will only continue to get better as more users jump in and join us!  

Thank you both for being part of our Exchange Community!  Hopefully we'll see you at this year's Global Oral Health Summit in Dallas, Texas in November. 

0 Kudos
orlando
Canine III

I have never used it before either... Now I am waiting for insurance checks to come in for the day so I can try it out!!