cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gurecka1
Canine III

Print medications

Jump to solution

I am trying to print the list of all the  medications that our doctor has ever prescribed for our patient. I can't find a way to print the entire list, is there a way to do this?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

Re: Print medications

Jump to solution

Hey Angela , have you checked Reports , Rx /pharmacies /labs , alphabetical drugs  or patients prescription 

0 Kudos
gurecka1
Canine III

Jump to solution

No, I didn't even know that was an option. I have never used Softdent before and I have been learning as I go.

I will try the report. Thank you

gurecka1
Canine III

Jump to solution

I would need to print for 1 patient at a time. I tried the reports and it gives me multiple patients at a time or under medication.

0 Kudos
pksaari79
Premolar III

Jump to solution

You should look into investing into onsite training. It can be customized to your needs or wants. If you look at the fee and the staff involved, it's a lot cheaper than taking them to a meeting. But its a very effective and efficient way to learn a lot about softdent in a day. We've been using Softdent for 20 plus years and I still learn things when we have a trainer come on site.

Jump to solution

unfortunately the only way to print a patient's prescription history is to print screen or using snipping tool 

1. With the patient's prescription history open in Softdent, press "ALT+Print Screen".

2. Open MS Paint

3. Press "Ctrl+V" to paste the screen shot taken in step 1.

4. Print the image from paint

if the size of that table is small and that is affecting the resultion of the snipped image try to go to

view  , workspace preferences , add a check mark to full screens (where available )

then reopen the patient prescription history and (print screen then save to MS paint or use snipping tool )

gurecka1
Canine III

Jump to solution

Thank you Ayman

0 Kudos