cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
drbrown
Canine II

RVG/STV/FMS Clinical Notes/Enhancement Request

jeffrey.urkevich

There should be a way to filter or remove these entries so they don't fill up the clinical notes page.

Path: Patient/chart/clinical notes icon at the top

Only the two items noted by red arrows are actual clinical notes.

Anyone agree with this?

What I would like to see is a filter to check in the "sort by" field area to have the option to list clinical notes only or to remove RVG/STV/FMS listings. 

Also the "clinical note" for "watches" should be a different color, blue for example.

Labels (1)
8 Replies
FormerPLM
Premolar III

Re: RVG/STV/FMS Clinical Notes/Enhancement Request

Hi Sharon,

Thank you for sharing this suggestion.  I agree, there's a lot of unnecessary noise on this page.  I am tagging a few clinical trainers to get some input.

Thanks again for using the Community!

softdentgirld.canalesbert

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jeff

I agree with Sharon on this 

the clinical note section could use some work/filters. Radiographs are already a part of the clinical note.

Wendy

bert
Premolar II

Ditto! Jeff

Three strikes and its out Jeff we need to hide/filter the RVG auto note add ons in notes,

cherring227
Canine III

So much clutter!! That's why I think there should be tabs just like in the chart and on the patient screen. A treatment tab, front office tab, and like a tab for things like x-rays and scanned letters and things.

mbrown
Canine III

Especially if clinical staff can read contact notes in a separate tab instead of exiting to another screen! Or attach the contact to the clinical note.  Something to avoid lots of movement to different screens; less is more!

cdamoney
Canine III

Yes please find a way to hide the watch clinical notes!  They are the worst especially since the info is usually charted in the office visit note. 

pmorgan
Canine II

That would be awesome if there was a filter for that!!!!

cdamoney
Canine III

We also created a condition for our watches so that we don't have to create a clinical note for every watch we do.  Not sure if this is the best way to handle watches, but the clinical notes were too cumbersome.

0 Kudos