cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
barbhouser
Premolar I

Recall default

Jump to solution

Is there a way to change the default in the recall section of the patient screen without having to do each pt separately.

Labels (1)
6 Replies
vrodriguez
Canine III

Re: Recall default

Jump to solution

Good day Barb,

You can setup/modify the default recall settings by going to system>>change system settings>>recall>>recall setup / codes. Once there, you will see a screen similar to the screenshot below. This will afford you the opportunity to enter recall intervals as well as default recall codes.

If you need additional information about this setup screen, you can press F1 on your keyboard which will open your Softdent user guide on the topic of "Setting Up Recalls"

I hope this information helps. 

Jump to solution

Hi Barb,

Yes there is a utility that can change patient recall information such as default recall codes, recall intervals, alternating codes, user-defined codes, and user-defined recall intervals quickly and for multiple patients or all patients at once

We advise that we run or help running these utilities for you , if you feel comfortable running utilities I would post a step by step guide to run “ Patient Instant Recall Procedures utility

To run utilities everyone has to be out of Softdent

If you wish send me a private message with office and contact info and your preferred time to run these utilities and I can call you

Or call our support line 866-435-7473

barbhouser
Premolar I

Jump to solution

Thank you so much for your help! 

Barb

barbhouser
Premolar I

Jump to solution

That sounds good! I run utilities for our office every month. Is that part of the big utilities? 

Jump to solution

We always advise to run or create a backup before running any kind of utilities

Open SOFTDENT Utilities.

Click Maintenance.
Select Instant Recall Codes Setup.
Select Patient Instant Recall Procedures. The Patient Instant Recall Setup window is displayed.

PLEASE NOTE: Once this utility has been run, the only way to restore the data to its prior form is to restore a backup.
To set recall values in all patient records select: "Set All Patient Recall Procedures"

barbhouser
Premolar I

Jump to solution

Thank you!