cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
dsfdom
Canine III

Removing active patient from recall

We are a general dental practice and do a limited amount of perio. When we refer a patient to a periodontist and that provider sees them for all recalls but still sees our office for restorative, what is the preferred method to remove the patient from recall?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Removing active patient from recall

you can add a user code to these patients' profiles and exclude that code from your recall report 
you can use code N for example (N: Patient will not receive recall notices.)

0 Kudos
dsfdom
Canine III

We have a service that makes weekend calls to overdue recall patients. They upload data from our system and it would be easiest if the patients that don't see us for recall were eliminated from the list without having to use any codes.

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

in this case we need to know how are they extracting that data what kind of reports are they running what parameters are possible to be edited or added 
i can give you a call to get more information about the other system and hopefully find a way 
please send me a message with your ideal time for me to call you and a phone number 

0 Kudos
dsfdom
Canine III

I will need to get some information from my contact there and get back with you at a later date. Thank you so much!