cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kat710
Canine III

Updating allowance table fees

I recently updated an allowance table with new fees.  I was told this would flow through to all the insurance plans that have the allowance table attached and they would be up to date.  It does not.  We enable write-offs at the time of transaction and some of the insurance plans have updated with the new fees and some have not - why?  It is frustrating and inefficient to have to go backwards and fix everything.  I would love to know why it updates some and not others so I could fix it on the front end.  Any Ideas?

Please don't tell me the only way to fix it is to go into every insurance plan and delete the bluebook and re-enter the allowance table - it is time consuming and something we do not have time for in our busy office. I would love to identify the real problem. 

Also, I am still waiting on a fix for all the ss numbers softdent is deleting.  Any word?

matt.ackermand.canalestshaw

jeffrey.urkevichvrodriguezsoftdentgirl

9 Replies
sreeder
Premolar II

Re: Updating allowance table fees

matt.ackerman‌ or jeffrey.urkevich‌ can you handle this?

0 Kudos
FormerPLM
Premolar III

Hi Leslie,

I will ask Wesley Barron to assign someone to your first issue.  We are still investigating the SSN problem, we now have customer data in-house for testing.  I hope we can resolve this one soon.

Thank you,

Jeff

wesley.barron

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Hello Leslie,

When updating an allowance table with new fees, the allowed amounts on bluebook entries for insurance plans associated with the table are updated:
- When the UpdateBBwAllowTable.exe stand alone utility is ran (recommended, as this updates any changed allowed amounts in bluebook entries of all affected plans)
- When a change is made to update a specific insurance plan's allowed amounts (for example, linking the updated allowance table to the insurance plan as when creating a new insurance plan)

To ensure the allowed amounts on insurance plans are updated, it is best to run UpdateBBwAllowTable.exe.  We can run this utility for you, what would be the best number for me to reach you at to discuss this?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Leslie - 

We have your number.  Our team will contact you to assist with the utility that Wesley referenced.  

0 Kudos
currin
Canine III

We also are having the issue with our SSN being delted why is this happening? And when will it be corrected, please?

Deb

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Hello Leslie

Just checking in, did you work with support to resolve your issue?

Wendy

0 Kudos
kat710
Canine III

Unfortunately, I have not had time to call them. Will call tomorrow. If I recall correctly someone had run utilities for me in the past and it did not resolve it. But we can try again! Thanks for checking.

Leslie

mdunham
Premolar III

THanks!   we are having this issue as well.  

0 Kudos
leah
Canine II

Hi Debbie, were you able to get the SSN issue fixed?  We are having the same issues.  Thanks Leah

0 Kudos