cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mdunham
Premolar III

Weave—!!! Great News for SD users

As of two days ago Weave now confirms appts within SD!!!!      The only minor drawback is now FIXED!    Get your Weave ON!  

7 Replies
dental3208
Canine III

Re: Weave—!!! Great News for SD users

This sounds like great news - especially since that was the huge drawback for us when I initially looked into it. So, this is the practice management system you would recommend? As opposed to Lighthouse 360 and the e-Verify through SoftDent?

I just scheduled a demo for this Friday! 

0 Kudos
mdunham
Premolar III

Yes, I do recommend Weave.  I cannot imagine running my practice without it, and that is difficult for me to say about other products.  

doctom4300
Premolar III

Melissa, have you tried LightHouse? I'm wondering how the two compare.

0 Kudos
lakegirl
Canine II

we use solution reach how does this duplicate efforst and or costs ( weave and soluttion reach)

0 Kudos
mdunham
Premolar III

Ladies, I have not used Solution Reach or Lighthouse.   I may be able to look into them this week and give you my thoughts.  What were the most attractive things about those programs that you liked?   

0 Kudos
doctom4300
Premolar III

I wasn't working at this office when LightHouse was set up, so I can't speak to the set up process.

Benefits:

*   two way texting

*   with just a couple mouse clicks, I can email/text all patients scheduled for a given day to tell them that the office is unexpectedly closed (hello hurricane Irma!)

*  when a patient confirms an appointment with LH, it gets marked within SoftDent as confirmed

*  If a patient has user code P, the appointment reminders include a reminder for the patient to take their pre-medication

*  I can customize each patient's communication preferences (email only, text only, both, neither)

*  If a patient responds to a confirmation text with anything other than 'C', it gets converted to an email and sent to us (we can also see it as a text on the LH website, but we sometimes watch email more closely than we do LH)

Feature I would like:

* Similar to texting all patients on given day for an unexpected office closing, I'd like to send or re-send out all the reminders for a given day. This would be handy when the office is closed for holidays. For example, when the office is closed for Labor Day, I have to make Tuesday's confirmation calls on Thursday (we are always closed on Fridays). But no one has received their LH reminder yet, so no one has confirmed via text or email, so I have to call everyone.

0 Kudos
tallarob
Canine II

Use SolutionReach and am very happy with it.  I used to use Televox and like SolutionReach much better