cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
michmelon
Canine III

When is the new update with the upgrade to charting coming out? Initially they said October and haven't seen or heard anything in awhile?

Jump to solution

looking forward to the update for improved charting....do we have a release date?

Labels (2)
7 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: When is the new update with the upgrade to charting coming out? Initially they said October and haven't seen or heard anything in awhile?

Jump to solution

juriz‌ can you give us an update? 

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: When is the new update with the upgrade to charting coming out? Initially they said October and haven't seen or heard anything in awhile?

Jump to solution

I know we have customers beta testing the update right now (v17) and as far as I know things are going well.  Hopefully juriz‌ or tyson.edwards‌ can give us a projected release date for everyone.  

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution

As d.canales‌ stated, we have nearly a dozen offices (Cloud and onsite) beta testing the non-Scheduler version. The Scheduler version is in progress with a beta to follow. The final release is now tentatively scheduled for late April, early May. 

I'll be the first to say it's not the date I was hoping for. However it's crucial to myself and the team that the release be solid and the record lock reduction work exceptionally well. Based on our beta testing sites, it's doing just that. 

Please be on the lookout for more information. If you'd like to participate in the beta program please email me at jeremy.uriz@csdental.com

Thanks!

michmelon
Canine III

Jump to solution

Michelle Atienza

Sent from my iPhone

0 Kudos
drcavola
Premolar III

Jump to solution

What initially started as a joke (rename to Softdent 18), may in reality be more to the truth ...

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution

We are days away from rolling out the final Beta for v17 (Scheduler version). dr.cavola‌ and several other offices have graciously agreed to work with us during the final phase. 

The final release date will be determined by how the final beta goes. If all goes smoothly expect an official release in late March or April. 

tyson.edwards‌ can provide further updates as the project concludes. 

Thank you for your patience!

cdamoney
Canine III

Jump to solution

We are very excited about V 17!  Hopefully the transition process will be smooth. 

0 Kudos