I am gettting an error when I send an insurance claim, it says" Insurance plan does not require a printed form" We normally send our claims electronically. This has never happened before and we are not sure what to do. It shows the claim was sent in the pt transactions, but it doesn't show up in the claims batch. Any suggestions???
This message will be displayed if the insurance plan does not have "Print Claim Form" checked under its "Claim Options" tab.
1. Click List in the main menu bar.
2. Select Ins. Plan.
3. Locate and double-click the applicable insurance plan.
4. Once the insurance plan's information is displayed, click the red "Claim Filing" tab.
5. Check "Print Claim Form" and select the proper insurance form.
6. Click OK.
7. Print a copy of the insurance claim.