cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mwon
Canine II

multiple watches

How do I do multiple "watches" in charting without having to click a million times and fill in all the info.   We have a pedo office and if, for instance, we need to watch numerous distal aspect of teeth, we have to click on each tooth, fill in each provider, fill the information, fill the tooth number, fill in the surface - all other programs allow just a point and click.  It's so convoluted. 

Thanks in advance.  

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
chriscornett
Premolar II

Re: multiple watches

mwon per R2 representative Tom R, "You can go to View and Watch summary and then double click on watched teeth from there. It's quicker when doing multiple teeth then using the chart and the condition button, but you will still have to fill in all the information that doesn't by default come up."

0 Kudos
mwon
Canine II

Is there any way to make it easier w clicking the surface?

Thanks.

Mike

Sent from my mobile. Please excuse the brevity, spelling and punctuation.

0 Kudos
chriscornett
Premolar II

mwon‌, I don't think that this option is currently available. However, we are seeking information from individual such as yourself and other community members to make the software work best for everyone. I have shared the Idea Exchange with you and it should be in your notifications soon.

The following was an idea submitted to The Exchange Idea Exchange and is now being implemented into version 17:

0 Kudos