Hello, I'm having issues probing on a patients chart. The patients DOB has been correct in the system since the beginning, she's 68, however, its says she has adolescents teeth. Majority of them have been marked "uneupted", somehow her implants (which were done elsewhere) are documented fine, I've tried to change it in the conditions and now it still wont let me probe, it jumps to tooth #3 and #30... how can I update her chart to regular adult teeth.
Solved! Go to Solution.
I was able to assist Stephanie with her charting question. This was in regards to clearing the unerupted items. I was able to show a faster way to clear this matter:
1. Open the patient's chart. This will display the "" chart.
2. Click on the " " tab.
3. Click on the bar. (This will sort the list of clinical history by type)
4. Clinical Conditions will generally be seen in .
5. Select any conditions that display as "".
6. the list of conditions after selected and left-click