When attempting to perform certain functions the system may return an error that reads "SDWin DBM Error, File ###, Error = 31", followed by "Delete flag error".
Product:SD Version (All)
The SoftDent data file # defined in the error has become corrupted due to power outages or issues with the network.
1. Using the attached "DBM File List" that pertains to the version in question, search for the File # experienced in the error.
2. Run the Missed Appointments report and verify that the error does not occur again.
3. If the error persists, close CS SoftDent on all machines and move to the server.
4. Ensure that the office has a backup of CS SoftDent before continuing.
5. Launch CS SoftDent Utilities.
6. Run Rebuild/Reindex on the selected file.
7. Open CS SoftDent and verify that the error no longer occurs.
8. If it occurs again run Rebuild/Reindex on the selected file.
9. Run Find the Largest ID on the selected file.
10. Run Find/Repair Corrupt on the selected file.
11. When Utilities have finished, exit CS SoftDent Utilities.
12. Open CS SoftDent and verify that the error no longer occurs.
Carestream Dental LLC
3625 Cumberland Blvd. Ste. 700
Atlanta, GA 30339
© 2019 Carestream Dental, LLC. All Rights Reserved