cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Canine II

Re: 2017 Enhancement Wish-List

We would love it if we could hover over an apt on the scheduler to see the appointment notes quickly without having to open the patient chart.

Highlighted
Canine II

Allow the age  of patient to be populated in the EMR note section with a merge field.. this is something missing which has always perplexed me.  Very important!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Premolar II

Yes, this is something our doctors say in their notes that is famously "the same, 99% of the time", and therefore should be part of what is automatically completed. Most of the facilities that send us medical records include the patient's age at the time of visit in their notes, as well, so it is not an unusual expectation that it be included.

It is available for merge in our letters, but not in the EMR Notes for some reason.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine II

It truly has to be included in this update.. i

0 Kudos
Canine III

Good afternoon.  Thank you so much for all your feedback.  We have compiled this data plus some from a few other sources.  We currently have almost 300 suggestions and have gone through the process of ranking them.  Once we finalize the list, I will be sharing some of it with you.  This has been a great exercise and my team has spent a tremendous amount of time reviewing and discussing every single suggestion.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine III

Really need to be able to remove old offices and providers from the drop down menu of appointment scheduler.  Thank you 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Premolar II

If you uncheck the provider from "Active" status in their profile, they will no longer appear in the scheduler dropdown. Their old appointments will still appear if you scroll through the scheduler by office, though. I presume the same would hold true if you marked an office Inactive, but haven't had occasion to test that ourselves. Hope this helps!

0 Kudos