cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caustin
Canine III

Add NEA requirement to insurance company

We have not been using Fast Attachment very much in the past and are trying to get going with it. How can we tell a particular insurance company to "require" the attachment? I talked with Carestream and the rep thought he had set all Delta policies to require but actually none of them do that.  I've called again and the rep couldn't help.  Escalated the ticket but I'm still waiting for a call back.  Any advice is appreciated.

0 Kudos
eastonoms
Premolar I

Good Luck! We have been using Fast Attach for years, but ever since the update to Citrix Workspace, we keep getting an error every couple of days that says the attach log is not found and we cannot submit any attachments. We have to call & they have to get into our system for about 40min to an hour to correct the issue.

0 Kudos
doran109
Premolar I

In my experience and we have been using NEA and Carestream since end of 2008, there is no way to change the required setting. I believe the required settings are set by the individual insurances and NEA and Carestream just pass those requirements down. You can however manually change the NEA status to required and upload the information you know the individual insurance require. When available, we always provide the xray even if the insurance is set not to require anything. Its a couple more steps but saves you a lot of time on the back end from receiving requests from insurances after you sent the claim in.