cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Canine II

Adding a provider

Jump to solution

Hello to all,

I'm driving myself alittle mad with trying to add a new practitioner.  Its been years since i have done this.  I spent 2 hours on hold this morning and couldn't wait any longer...

I have the new practitioer added as both a user and in the provider/staff member section (added as a "provider").  I feel like i have done everything correctly, however, when i try and open a slot schedule for him, i'm repeatedly getting the message "the staff person is not set up in the specified office".  

There has to be something i have omitted.  Any suggestions on what that may be?  

Thank you!

Heather

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Adding a provider

Jump to solution

Tables-Practice-Provider/staff, edit the new provider and go to the scheduling tab and make sure there is columns set up for the provider

After adding the provider the steps you need to take are:

Tables-Practice-Offices

Display All

Double click on the practice name

Go to the Scheduling tab and make sure the new providers name is on the right side (drag it from the left box to the right box)

Click Ok to save

Then you can go to the scheduler-setup scheduler-slot setup

From there you should be able to choose an office, provider, date range and the hours the provider is going to work each day.

Choose set up days.

That should put the provider on the scheduler for you.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

@sherylbreault or @stu do either of you have any suggestions? 

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution

Tables-Practice-Provider/staff, edit the new provider and go to the scheduling tab and make sure there is columns set up for the provider

After adding the provider the steps you need to take are:

Tables-Practice-Offices

Display All

Double click on the practice name

Go to the Scheduling tab and make sure the new providers name is on the right side (drag it from the left box to the right box)

Click Ok to save

Then you can go to the scheduler-setup scheduler-slot setup

From there you should be able to choose an office, provider, date range and the hours the provider is going to work each day.

Choose set up days.

That should put the provider on the scheduler for you.

View solution in original post