cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

All Day Unplanned Outage - Cloud Hosted Systems

We have experienced an unplanned outage with our Cloud Hosted systems.  Due to the nature of this outage, please plan on the outage being a full day outage.  If there is any positive status changes we will add that to this thread. 

15 Replies
Highlighted
Canine II

Re: All Day Unplanned Outage - Cloud Hosted Systems

This has got to stop!  How many days are we going to lose working because the Cloud is down????

Highlighted
Canine III

This has become a huge problem.  We had less server/WinOMS issues before cloud.  

Highlighted
Canine II

We were promised no outages ever once we went to the cloud. This seems to be a problem more often. #Not happy with the cloud !

Highlighted
Canine II

I completely agree! This year has been the WORST for cloud connection issues! We are unable to get in, yet "paperless" offices cannot do anything. Around 3pm every day the system slows down extremely and you constantly get a NOT RESPONDING message. It is infuriating when we are trying to be productive but the software does not allow this to occur. 

Highlighted
Canine III

Agree with the afternoon slowdowns.  Then when you do call in, you get we are looking at it or working on it.  But nothing changes.  WinOMS.  When this happened last time, we lost a days worth of work because they had to restore from backup.  Is that a possibility again?

Highlighted
Canine II

Will Carestream be reimbursing me for lost revenue today. I cannot function without this system in place! All of my records are in the cloud. I now have to cancel a day of patients, yet I'm sure you will still be charging me for the service! Who will pay my staff today? Who will apologize to my patients that I have to cancel?

As a professional, I'm only as good as the vendors I choose to provide services to me and my patients and my referrals. My patients don't know Carestream, and don't care about Carestream, I'm the one that will get the negative feedback, not you.

This has to stop!

Highlighted
Canine II

How many times is this going to happen!! When your business relies on computers and they are always down!! Unacceptable way of doing business and now saying ALL DAY!!!
Highlighted
Canine III

Very frustrating.  So glad that one of my staff always prints a schedule for the next day before we leave at night just in case !!  Can you tell this happens more than it should? 

Highlighted
Canine II

Unfortunately problems with Softdent Cloud have been worsening on an increasing basis it is now painfully obvious this program and the operating system it runs on (Windows Server 2008) is hopelessly outdated. This program is not truly cloud based and the glaring deficiencies and limitations of how they have it setup are becoming more obvious by the day. Downtime like this is unacceptable, causing lost revenue and inadequate patient care,