cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Canine II

All items in Master Ticket completely disappeared!

We are currently on the cloud.  Yesterday I was modifying our Master Ticket where we pull all of our charges, letters, diagnosis codes, etc. when suddenly everything within the ticket completely disappeared.  I called support, waited over an hour to speak with someone, then I was told I had to have my ticket escalated.  I called back two more times that day and could not get any assistance.  It is now day three and have not yet received any help.  I took matters into my own hands and started hand entering the hundreds of charges, diagnosis codes, prescriptions etc. back onto my ticket and then today it happened again!  I have wasted at least 12 hours trying to keep our practice running properly.  I am now on hold waiting for 29 other clients to get assistance before me.  I need help ASAP!  My ticket number is 7517972.

Thank you.

2 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: All items in Master Ticket completely disappeared!

@OralSurg215 , thank you for letting us know and I apologize for the delay. I have sent you information to the team so they can assign someone to assist. 

0 Kudos
Premolar I

Re: All items in Master Ticket completely disappeared!

We had this same issue happen 8-9 months ago.  I also wasted many hours recreating the ticket for it to disappear again.  There is an issue with eTicket section that is supposed to be resolved in version 10.  Since this happened, we have had to create multiple tickets and had to do a lot code searching in the POC.  Just this week I started combining the tickets back into a single master ticket and it sucks.  I was told  the following by Howie, lvl2 tech, 

"To restore the ticket one thing we’ll need is a recent backup, preferably from yesterday. The other thing we need is to do the restore after hours. People need to be out of WinOMS when its being done. Hopefully it won’t get to that. Remember the trick is not too click the edit button, I think the best thing to do is to double click on the cell you want add/edit or do anything to and then edit or add what you need …..."

So you might be luckier than us and be able to restore.  If not, DON"T USE EDIT.  If I need to change anything on the ticket, I just delete the item and add it again.  I don't want to take any chances.  So far things are staying put.  I am taking screen shots of the eTicket section, so if things do disappear I have a full record of what was on there.

Hope this helps.
Good Luck.